This is to inform you that we will once again postpone the opening of our classes until April to follow the announcement of the extension of the state of emergency in the Tokyo metropolitan area by the Japanese government yesterday.
We hope that we are able to start our classes as soon as we could, but now we should prioritize the safety of our members and stay with the decisions of our local community. Please see the revised schedule as follows. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Update: 6th March 2021
- Restart date: April 11 (Sun)
- This may change depending on the availability of grounds.
- Some members may move to the elder classes from April, as we adapt the Japanese academic year system. (we will inform you separately on this)
- The membership fee already collected in December 2020 for January 2021 will be automatically applied to the membership fee for the month (April) when the activity is resumed.
- We will refund the membership fee already collected to those who will withdraw or take a long-term recess at the end of March 2021. For details, we will contact you individually.
Please note that changes may occur in the future depending on the Covid-19 situation.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org