We are delighted to announce that we will resume our regular classes on Sunday 27 June after a long break.
We would ask for your cooperation in submitting a Medical Questionnaire for everybody* by 7:30 on the class day as a countermeasure against COVID-19.
*Includes members, guardians, brothers and sisters, coaches, staff, volunteers, those who are coming to the venue,
Super Ninja, Ninja, Shuriken, Junior Samurai, Shogun,Colts
The venue for Shogun has changed to the grounds in Showa Women’s University campus from the previously announced venue, Aoyama Primary School. The planned combined class with Minato Rugby School was cancelled for various reasons.
British School in Tokyo / Showa Primary School ( Inside of Showa Women’s University Campus )
|Super Ninja||9:00-10:00||Leo Ground|
|Shuriken||9:00-10:30||Showa Primary School Ground|
|Junior Samurai||10:30-12:00||South Ground|
|Shogun||10:30-12:00||Showa Primary School Ground|
|Colts (U18)||10:30-12:00||Showa Primary School Ground|
Bring your ID Cards
In order to enter the Showa Women’s University campus, you will be required by security to present your SIRC ID Card. If you have not received or have lost your SIRC ID Card, please download a replacement in accordance with the steps set out below.
Samurai — Friendly games with Bunkyo Rugby School
Samurai will have a combined class and friendly games with the 5-6 grade team of Bunkyo Rugby School at BST Nagasawa Sports Ground.
As this is the first class since the middle of April, we will play games without contact play (such as touch rugby). However, we might partly introduce contact games for those who are able to manage contact skills safely.
Please fill in the application form linked in the email.
- Place: BST Nagasawa Sports Ground
- Time: 9:00-11:30
Notifications for those who are planning to come to the venue by car
- Please use the toll parking lot nearby.
- You can enter the car park for drop-off of your children until 9:45, when the gate will be closed for further entry.
- As the number of cars that can be accommodated is very small, only pre-appointed cars with special roles such as carrying luggage from the club can park in the parking space of the venue.
Thank you for your understanding.
Other Points to Note
- Bring your headgear and mouthguard.
- Wearing glasses during matches is prohibited. Using sports goggles is permitted.
- Shoes with metal studs are prohibited.
Please wear running shoes, training shoes, or molded plastic spikes.
- Please wear the Shibuya International Rugby Club uniform.
- Please note that without the correct equipment specified above participation in the match will not be allowed.
- Please bring drinking water.
Players who are yet to receive their uniform:
- Contact the reception desk on the day and we will lend you a uniform shirt for the event.
- If possible please wear white shorts and red socks. However, if you don’t have these colors, you can wear other colors.
Preliminary Announcement For Next Class
We are planning to have classes on 4th & 11th in July.
In addition, due to various reasons, the grounds on Showa Women’s University campus will not be available in July, so please understand that the activities will be held at BST Nagasawa Sports Ground and other venues.
We will let you know as soon as we decide the details.
Resumption of the subscription of monthly membership fee payment
We will resume our subscription to the membership fee that was temporarily paused during the SOE. Please check email for the details.