Class times for Sundays 6th September and 13th September will be different from the previous class times in place prior to the suspension of classes earlier this year.
Please see the email sent to everyone for further details.
- Place: British School in Tokyo (inside of Showa Women’s University campus)
|Super Ninja||8:30-9:30||Leo Ground|
|Junior Samurai||10:00-11:30||Leo Ground|
|Tag Class||11:30-13:00||Leo Ground|
|Shogun / U18||11:30-13:00||South Ground|
Important Points to Note
- You must complete and submit the medical health form before each classes, by 7:30, on 6th September and 13th September, in order to take part in classes.
- Medical Health Form
- Note, we have changed our previous requirement one medial health form per member, to per family.
- To minimise the possibility of heat stroke, please bring a hat and ensure frequent hydration before, during and after classes.
- Please read COVID-19 Measures for our COVID-19 protocols.
- After 6th and 13th, our future classes are currently scheduled for 27th September, 4th, 11th, and 18th November.
- Depending on the ground availability situation, times may vary between 8:30-13:00 and 9:00-12:00.
Details may change subject to ground availability and the ongoing Covid-19 circumstances. We will do our best to inform you of any changes/updates to classes as soon as possible.