- SHOGUN(U15) training will start at 10 am Sunday 7 October at Showa Women’s University Ground.
- Other class will start at 9 am as usual.
Please contact Chris Bailey or Koji Tokumasu if you are willing to assist our coaches during the class (you are requested to wear our club bib to be identified as an assistant coach)
As usual, we will enjoy a game of touch rugby by parents and children after the end of the class.
- Registration starts at 8:30am
- Session start around 9:00am (Finishes around 10:30am)
- Shoes: Studs shoes are not allowed to protect artificial grass.
- Please wear a pair of training shoes.
- No Car Parking: If you come by your car, please use a nearby pay parking lot.
In the event of rain, we might have to cancel the event.
We will notify at our official facebook page around 7am on the day.
Details will be updated on our Website/FB/Twitter.
- FB https://www.facebook.com/shibuyarugby/
- Website http://shibuyarugby.com/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/shibuyarugby