1) Please be sure to park your bicycle at the designated space only (see the map). Otherwise we may not be able to keep using Showa any more as there have been strong warnings on this issue.
2) Please vacate the field promptly after the end of session to make room for the Shoguns.
(Note) In the future, regular practice guidance by e-mail will not be given, especially when there is no change in practice venue or time change, so please confirm with the members, on the site etc. .
Sunday 11 Nov : Showa Women’s University South Ground
- Super Ninja, Ninja, Samurai ; 9:00~10:30. Registration starts at 8:30.
- Shogun (U15) ; 10:00 ~11:30. Registration starts at 9:30.
- What to bringMembership card, running shoes / training shoes or resin bottom spikes (aluminum point spikes are not permitted), towel, drinking water.
Please wear team uniforms (those who do not have uniforms, please wear suitable sportswear).
※ For everyone in the Shogun class (junior high school students) please bring head caps, mouthpieces (shoulder guards if you have them).
- No Car Parking: If you come by your car, please use a nearby pay parking lot.
In the event of rain, we might have to cancel the event.
We will notify at our official facebook page around 7am on the day.
Details will be updated on our Website/FB/Twitter.
- FB https://www.facebook.com/shibuyarugby/
- Website http://shibuyarugby.com/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/shibuyarugby