SIRC Annual General Meeting on 30th June
We’ll hold the Annual General Meeting after the classes on June 30 (Sunday) at Carrot Tower (above Sangen-jaya station). Details will follow later. We hope the meeting will give us a chance for the members to be informed of progress report of our club, get to know each other and for further development of the club. We hope to see many of you there. Please note children will not be allowed in the meeting for avoidance of interruption. Due to the size of the venue, we will hold two sessions as below.
Date and time
June 30 Sunday
First session 11:00 to 12:00
- Mainly for Super Ninja/Ninja/Junior Samurai parents and guardians
Second session 13:00 to 14:00
- Mainly for Samurai/Shogun/U18 parents and guardians
Above time schedule is still tentative. Finalized time schedule will be sent out later.
Setagaya Arts Center (Setagaya Life and Culture Information Center)
4F Workshop room A [Venue information]
Carrot Tower 4-1-1 Taishido Setagayaku Tokyo
Below are tentative agendas. Finalized list will be sent out later.
- Brief History and background information of SIRC
- Governance organization, now and future
- Activity reports (coaching, medical, event, international,marketing, admistration office)
- Membership rules
- 2018 Financial report
- Schedule of 2019 autumn training classes
- Communication with members
- Requests for volunteers
- Q&A, discussions and proposals
Application for participation
Please kindly send an email to below address by 20 June.
We expect one parent or guardian to attend but if two people wish to come, please let us know in the email.
- I will attend the Annual General Parents Meeting.
- Participant’s name: xxxxxx
- Preferred session: First session (or second session)
Please note if there are more than 50 participants in either of the session, we may have to ask you to switch the sessions.
For those who you can’t make it, we will email you the meeting materials later.