South and Leo ground at Showa Women’s University
Nearest station: Sangenjaya Station
1-7-57 Taishido Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
What to bring
For all kids,
Running shoes, training shoes or resin bottom spikes
(aluminum point spikes are NOT permitted)
- Drinking water
- Team uniform
(those who do not have the SIRC team uniform, please wear suitable sportswear)
For Junior Samurai,Samurai,Shogun,U18, in addition to the above,
- Shoulder guard (If you have)
* Junior Samurai,Samurai,Shogun,U18 cannot join some of the practices without a headgear and a mouthguard.
* For trial of Junior Samurai,Samurai,Shogun,U18
Junior Samurai,Samurai,Shogun and U18 cannot join some of the practices without a headgear and a mouthguard,but if you do not have them, please do not worry.
We consulting you and coaches on the day.
Please rest assured that you can borrow our club’s headgear.
There is no parking so please use the coin parking outside campus when traveling by car.
Your bike should be left at the bicycle parking in the school. Do not park your bicycle in other locations including the street outside. Please don’t ride a bike at the venue.
If we need to suspend our class due to bad weather, we will inform you on our official Facebook, Twitter, and a mass-e-mail as soon as possible. Please be noticed on there.
JRFU (Japan Rugby Football Union) Regulation for Mini-Rugby requires both players and coaches to wear the rugby boots with non-metal fixed studs or blades when they wear the boots. Metal replaceable studs is not allowed to wear for Mini Rugby for the safety reason.
- You cannot contact to the school directly for our class
- Please notice that we take photos and videos of kids to post on our Facebook or website for commercial purpose
- If you have any further inquiry, please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org