- Class Information for Sunday 28th April for Super Ninja / Ninja / Junior Samurai / Samurai / Junior Samurai <Kokugakuin-Kugayama School 3rd Ground>
- Class Information for Sunday 28th April for Shogun / U18 <Showa Women’s University>
- RE:Revised Age Group Classification
Class Information for Sunday 28th April
Super Ninja / Ninja / Junior Samurai / Samurai / Junior Shogun
Gathering Time 9:30 a.m.
Let’s not be late！
Kokugakuin-Kugayama School 3rd Ground
- Kugayama Sta. on Keio Inogashira-line
- Address: 3-9-15 Kugayama, Suginami, Tōkyō
- 09:30- Opening
- 09:40-10:00 Ice breaking / Warm Up/ Joint Training
- 10:00-10:20 Warm Up /Training by each team
- 10:20-11:45 Matches
- 11:45-12:00 Photo session and Closing
Same as the training of Showa Women’s Ground
For Contact Rugby , please make sure to bring Head Gear / Mouth Guard and non-metal sole boots.
Please click the link below to see the notes on what to bring and other miscellaneous items.
Shogun + U18
Showa Women’s University (Sangenjaya).
Please click the link below to see the venue map and notes on what to bring and other miscellaneous items.
RE : Revised Age Group Classification
SIRC has introduced new age group classifications so that we can play more games against other Japanese teams and to participate in more tournaments in the future.
The new classifications are as follows
- Super Ninja (4-5 years old) – Non Contact Tag Rugby
- Ninja (born between 1st April 2011 and 31st March 2013) – Non Contact Tag Rugby
- Junior Samurai (born between 1st April 2009 and 31st March 2011) – Tackle rugby
- Samurai (born between 1st April 2007 and 31st March 2009) – Tackle rugby
- Shogun (born between 1st April 2004 and 31st March 2007) – Tackle rugby
- U18 (born between 1st April 2001 and 31st March 2004) – Tackle rugby
1) Those who prefer to play non-contact (TAG rugby) may stay in the Ninja Group. Please let us know if you wish to do so.
2) Those who belong to “Junior Samurai” need to purchase a head cap and a mouth guard to play contact rugby. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the club.
3) We may form a “Junior Shogun” group who will be a combined team of Samurai and younger Shogun players in order to prepare for some games.
New Time Schedule
There are no big changes however those who have changed from Samurai to Junior Samurai will start at 9 am (rather than 10:30)
- Super Ninja＜SOUTH>
- Ninja ＜SOUTH>
- Junior Samurai<LEO>
- Samurai + Junior Shogun<LEO>
- Shogun+U18 ＜SOUTH>