Class Schedule : Sunday 24th February
Please click the link below to see the class time schedules and location for 24th February for Super Ninja, Ninja, Samurai & Shogun:
As usual, please click the link below to see what players should bring to the next class:
Give us feedback!!
We are always trying to make SIRC better and we would love to hear your thoughts on how you think we can do this.
Please click the link below and fill out the google form with any feedback you have, all ideas are welcome!
Recruiting new volunteers
Along with the establishment of our new organization, we will be recruiting some new volunteers.
Please contact us directly if you are “applying” or “considering applying” with any questions.
Note the roles listed are just an initial outline and will likely evolve in time.
Don’t hesitate to join us, let’s have fun together!
- Number of recruits: 3 volunteers
- Content / activity date / time / location
- Dealing with all forms of club correspondence: Information manuscripts, publicity manuscripts, newsletter manuscripts, contracts and others (Japanese > English translation / English > English correction)
- Act as below at your home.
* Request from the secretariat > Please hand into the person who is in charge of the translator group each time and corresponds with each other
- Number of recruits: 2 volunteers
- Date of activity/place of activity
- Practice day
First-half group will be in charge at 9: 00-10: 30 AM
Second-half group will be in charge at 10: 30-12: 00 AM
- You need to accompany with kids for the expedition
- Practice day
- During practice, observe the classes and ask for emergency judgment, treatment, etc when an unexpected injury occurs
- Special Notes
- Preferable who work in the medical industry
- We have medical training for volunteers