- [Next Class : Sunday 24th February]
- [Girls Day Touch Rugby]
- [St Patrick’s Day Parade]
- [Give us feedback!!]
- [Friendly matches on Sunday 10th March]
- [Recruiting new volunteers]
- [Lost and Found]
Next Class : Sunday 24th February (No Class on 17th February)
Please be aware that there is no class this Sunday 17th February and that the next SIRC class will be held on Sunday 24th February.
Class Schedule for Sunday 24th February
Please click the link below to see the class time schedules and location for 24th February:
As usual, please click the link below to see what players should bring to the next class:
Upcoming Events at SIRC
Girls Day Touch Rugby
SIRC would like to present “Girls Day Touch Rugby” session on Sunday 3rd March at Showa Ground.
Mothers, sisters and female friends are most welcome to join in the fun and SIRC coaches will be there to help you enjoy touch rugby.
The session will start at 10:30 and finish around noon.
This event is not covered by insurance. More details will follow soon!
St Patrick’s Day Parade
SIRC has received an invite from the organizers of the St. Patrick’s day event in Omote Sando (Shibuya-ku) on Sunday 17th March.
This is going to take place after the club’s usual Sunday session (Samurai, Ninja, Super Ninja) at Showa ground, and will be a voluntary event for our members.
This will be a great opportunity for our club to promote itself, while kids can also enjoy cat-walking in front of a big crowd.
We will let you know more details nearer the time.
Please attend if you can and let’s have fun together!
Give us feedback!!
We are always trying to make SIRC even better and we would love to hear your thoughts on how you think we can do this.
Please click the link below and fill out the google form with any feedback you have, all ideas are welcome!
Friendly matches on Sunday 10th March with Bunkyo Rugby School
SAMURAI and NINJA teams are invited to play games with Bunkyo Rugby School at Todai Komaba Ground from 2-4 pm on 10 March (Super Ninja will also have some opportunities) So there will be no class in the morning of the day.
Recruiting new volunteers
Along with the establishment of the new organization, we will be recruiting some new volunteers.
Please contact us directly if you are “applying” or “under consideration” with any questions.
Note the roles listed are just an initial outline and will likely evolve in time.
Don’t hesitate to join us, let’s have fun together!
- Number of recruits: 3 volunteers
- Content / activity date / time / location
- Dealing with all forms of club correspondence: Information manuscripts, publicity manuscripts, newsletter manuscripts, contracts and others (Japanese > English translation / English > English correction)
- Act as below at your home.
* Request from the secretariat > Please hand into the person who is in charge of the translator group each time and corresponds with each other
- Number of recruits: 2 volunteers
- Date of activity/place of activity
- Practice day
First-half group will be in charge at 9: 00-10: 30 AM
Second-half group will be in charge at 10: 30-12: 00 AM
- You need to accompany with kids for the expedition
- Practice day
- During practice, observe the classes and ask for emergency judgment, treatment, etc when an unexpected injury occurs
- Special Notes
- Preferable who work in the medical industry
- We have medical training for volunteers
Lost and Found
Please email us if you left the item shown in the picture below at Showa Women’s University Ground on Sunday 10th February [firstname.lastname@example.org]